“IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT” means IMAGE BLINDS PTY LTD (ABN 93 787 045 540) trading as IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT
“customer” means the person placing an order with IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT for the supply of product
“person” means a person over the age of 18 years, a corporation, partnership and unincorporated body
“product” means the goods including, but not limited to :
(a) Aluminium, Western Red Cedar, Woodwinds, Cybashade made to measure blinds;
(b) Vertical Drapes made to measure blinds;
(c) Block Out and Sunscreen roller made to measure blinds;
which are the subject of an order placed with IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT by a customer;
“this agreement” means the Terms and Conditions of Sale set out herein
words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing any gender include all other genders.
Terms And Conditions
When do you pay: On placing your order on this site, you are required to provide details for payment by way of credit card. On receipt of your order containing your credit card details, the credit card payment will be verified automatically by Westpac Advantage. On verification of the credit card payment (“payment”), confirmation of your order will be sent to you by email.
As your order will not be processed until payment, title in the finished product is yours.
What is covered: All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Who is covered: This warranty extends only to you, as the original purchaser, in a residential application.
What is not covered: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage or loss caused by abuse or misuse or improper installation.
All materials can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun, when left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to crack and all cords will eventually wear out (“wear and tear”). Wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
Please also note that colours may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match sample swatches or previous purchases.
For How Long: This warranty coverage of 12mths from date of purchase as long as you, the original buyer at retail, owns the product.
What We Will Do: If your product is defective by reason of defects in materials and workmanship, and not as a consequence of wear and tear, during the warranty period we will, at our option, either repair or replace, without charge, that defect. This shall be your sole remedy under this warranty.
No Liability for Incidental or Consequential Damages: Repair or replacement of defective products are your sole remedy under this warranty. Liability for any transportation costs, including transport to or from the factory, costs of removal or reinstallation of our product or incidental or consequential damages is strictly denied and therefore the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How to get Service: To obtain service under this warranty, return your product with the original sales receipt to IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT. You will be responsible for transporting the product to and from IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT.
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights set out herein however; you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
In placing your first order, you should ensure that you use our measuring instructions on this website and order one blind or shade as a first sample. That is the best means of ensuring that you have measured your area space correctly.
As IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT sell custom made window treatments, manufactured with extreme care to the specifications provided by our customers, orders are non returnable.
Please be sure to order samples before placing your order. Monitor colours vary dramatically from manufacturer to manufacturer and the lighting environment you’re in can also affect the colour of product. For this reason, we cannot honour our satisfaction guarantee on colours chosen by those customers who do not order colour samples prior to placing an order for delivery of product.
Additionally, due to the variances in the natural grain of wood each dye lot will vary for any of the stained wood products. These variances are minimal, but there is no way to assure the exact colour of stained wood blinds. If you are ordering multiple blinds we strongly recommend that you order all of them at the same time to ensure they come from the same dye lot and will, in the main, match one another.
Please note that sample colours may also vary slightly from the delivered product as our samples may also come from dye lots which differ from the manufactured product you receive.
- IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT provides this service in good faith and will not be liable for any losses caused to individual(s), business(es) or other entities arising from the use of this site. Individuals, businesses and entities using this site do so at their own risk.
- “Use of this site” refers to information obtained by the user from the site, advice given to the user electronically, any financial transaction occurring electronically between the user and IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT (and its employees) over the internet (or arising from the internet), or by reason of any other course of action undertaken by the user in relation thereto.
- IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT or any party involved with creating, designing, updating or delivering the site will not be held liable for any damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this site. Your use of this site is at your own risk. The “user” is defined as any individual, business or other entity accessing and/or using this site. The site refers to any electronic HTML page accessible under the top domain name of www.imageblindsdirect.com.au
- All material on this site is the property of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT. Text, pictures, animations, design, photographs, programming code and any other content available on the site remains the property of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and is copyright.
- Technical specifications and price may change at any time without warning. IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT need not give notice or warning of price or specification changes. Actual specifications may vary slightly depending on features, components and availability.
- All orders are subject to IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT’s terms and conditions which are available upon request. For all purchases IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT reserves the right to make adjustments to information or pricing due to typographical errors, market factors or manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice.
- Linking to the IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT site : inclusive of the above terms and conditions a site that links to IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT site may link to, but not replicate, IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT content; should not create a browser or border environment around IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT content; should not imply that IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT is endorsing it or its products; should not misrepresent its relationship with IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT; should not present false information about ABV products or services; should not use the IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT logo without express prior written permission from IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Commentary on site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is subject to copyright unless otherwise stated and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions, or in the text on this site, without the written permission of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT.
- IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT assumes no liability, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus which may infect or affect, your computer equipment or other property arising from your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
- Any communication you transmit to this site by e-mail or other method, including any data,
- Questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-proprietary, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Anything you transmit becomes the property of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, posting or general public information.
- Subject to our Privacy Statement, all information submitted via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and its affiliates, we and our affiliates shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides through this site. IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and its affiliates shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- Although IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT, from time to time, monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on this site, IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Order Changes and Cancellations
We will do everything we can to help you with any changes to your order. We send your order directly to the factory to ensure prompt production and delivery of your blinds. Most orders may be changed within the first 24 hours. Production of orders may be implemented immediately on confirmation of order therefore any change to an order under production may incur a fee. Absolutely no changes will be processed after 24 hours from confirmation of order. Orders may be cancelled within the first 24 hours for a minimum 10% transaction fee. All changes and cancellations must be done via phone. 1300 657 100.
We strongly suggest that you review your email confirmation after every order. If a customer does not receive an email confirmation for any reason such as an incorrectly entered email address, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT in order to obtain the order confirmation.
- This privacy statement covers the site www.imageblindsdirect.com.au (“this site”).
- What personally identifiable information IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT collects?
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through this site?
- What organization collects the information?
- How IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT uses the information?
- With whom IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT may share user information?
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT control?
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information Collection and Use
IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT collects information from our users at several different points on this site.
In order to purchase items from this site, a user must first complete the order form. During the application process a user is required to give contact information (such as name and email address), physical address and payment information for purposes of the transaction. We require this information because we will contact the user about services on this site for which he/she has expressed an interest and process orders submitted by our users.
Information provided to IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT is not shared with any entities or parties. Your information will not be sold, shared or otherwise distributed to anyone other than our factory who require this shared information for purposes of shipping the product. We understand and value the need for privacy with financial and personal information, and guard such data with the utmost care.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer this site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need or be legally required to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, or to comply with a court order or legal process served on this site.
This site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via this site, the information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or bank check number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just ‘surfing’.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every 6 months, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our users’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
If users have any questions about the security of this site, users can send an email to [email protected]
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as post code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users’ personally identifiable information. This can usually be done by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected]imageblinds.com.au . Alternatively, contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed on this site. 1300 657 100 or Image Blinds, 97 Delta Street, Geebung, 4034 QLD
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. However, if users have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on this site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post a notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on the first sample option ordered. Additionally, as colour selection and quality is very important, we require you to order samples of our products in order to utilise our satisfaction guarantee. This will enable you to confirm colour selection as well as quality.
IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT also guarantees delivery of product. In the event that the product is not delivered to the customer within a reasonable period from the time of despatch and is deemed to be non-deliverable, IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT will accept liability for full replacement of the non-deliverable product. IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT reserves the right to wait 30 days from the date of despatch prior to deeming a product non-deliverable.
Waiver: If IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT fails or neglects to enforce at any time any rights it has under this agreement, the failure and/or neglect shall not be construed, nor shall it be deemed to be, a waiver of any of IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT’s rights and/or in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of this agreement or prejudice IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT’s right to take subsequent action.
Severability: In the event that any part of the provisions of this agreement are deemed to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law: IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and the customer agree that the provisions of this agreement shall, in the event of dispute, be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Western Australia and be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in that State.
Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between IMAGE BLINDS DIRECT and the customer and the customer acknowledges that no warranty, express or otherwise, except as specifically provided for herein forms part of this agreement.